Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I am Stressed Out..

After two whole weeks of trying to set up a workable without any crashes shopping cart, RAT3 shopping cart is finally stable. It has been tested, but I can't vouch that it will work with other ISP other than Firefox and IE.

They department has been so stressing me out. Instead of just purchasing a ready to be installed shopping cart software, they want us to work our tails off and get it up and running. I know of some softwares that caters to almost all of the merchants requirements and have a 24hr support system.

The company is just stingy. And I'm in charge of trading!! Not IT even though I do have my qualifications in it. Yes, I am ranting about it.

So stressed out. I have to lead two different departments, no extra credit given to the insight and I don't get enough sleep.. Grr... Stingy..

If they just pay $69.95/mth, everything would be resolved. Haiz... I need to take a break in this.


No comments: