Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, April 04, 2008

Shopping online must be user friendly.

Yes, as usual this blog always concentrate on work or just personal issues. Anyway, I was going through one of the ecommerce software on the internet and one particular product intrigue me.

I like the idea of hassle free with easy user interface that can help even a 5yr old kid to navigate. A great design with easy scripting and debugging methods is also a plus for me. I cannot stand having to go through thousands of commands just to find a comma or a small mistake in the scripts.

Of course, it must also be banks compatible and good for paypal, moneybookers lovers. As I had said, a user compatible. I don't like the hassle of rummaging through credit cards only to find the website accepts Paypal only.

Thus, if you wish to know what product I'm talking about, you can Google Ashop.com.au or just click on the link above.

No comments: