Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, April 04, 2008

I am not returning to the old work place!

Amazing what desperation does to a person. My previous main contractor that I had temporarily went under their wing wants me back. They are willing to pay me SGD2500 to clean up their dirty mess since I was in charge of that department previously.

Sounds good with the OT rates and all... But after the hell I went through while I was working under them, I forgo the thought. They make their workers like slave to the point we are at their beck and call and have to be on 24hr standby even though its our off day.. Did I mention I was in charge of the RF readings and specs.. And I was paid a meager SGD1500..

So it was a nice call I received this morning especially when I hear the boss pleading for me to return. Back to the hell hole?

Never!

It's slavery.. No way am I ever returning back to them even though I was under training by them. It's enough to give me nightmares!

No comments: