Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Busy giler..

3rd October 2007,

Busy.. I'm so busy that even at this moment I'm juggling a few work at the same time. My accounts are once again the center of my hellish attention, so you guys have to excuse my absence in the outings, chats.. etc

Now flipping through all my previous accounts of my two companies and I can't decide which one I want to start glimpsing at.. Both are in a heavy turmoil.. hehehe

Ramadan has come and is ending but luckily this year's much more easier than the previous whereby I had to literally do construction job under the glaring heat of the sun. My job with the Starhub project which was given by my main-con has ended, finally! We gentlemanly pull out after patiently put up with their stupid nonsense.. I pity their current foreign workers cuz they lump all the 17 workers into a pathetic, small and ventless store which we use to store our equipments and materials...

Anyway to my darling ex-doverites and current doverite (you know who you are, Harry-Scary), if you are reading this, WHEN ARE YOU GUYS FREE?!! I wanna jalan raye already.. In the mood for raye ok.. So you guys better give me your free dates cuz I don't want to clash with my company's account submission.

No comments: