Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ketupat, rendang..

So its confirmed. Eid falls on this Sat for the Malaysians. Good thing cuz I haven't started making the Lepat and the Lopez yet... Yes my dear sister, LOPEZ.. yummy good food and my sister-in-law has decided to make Cheesecake tomorrow..



Ohhh.. I'm sooo lucky!



The kids are back.. I'm tired at entertaining their nonsense. My cute niece is once again running amock at my place and keep calling for me everytime she wants something. Oohh.. she just got a scolding from her grand-daddy... And she just ran to her mommy and went hide-&-seek from her grand-daddy..hehehe.. smart girl!

The doverites still haven't gotten over the fact that I didn't attend their Iftar together.. La darling.. I apologised already! I was really busy.. I didn't even got the time to go out dating and looking into the marriage market yet.. hahaha, just kidding..

So doverites darling, when is the date for Jln Raye ha? I wanna go collection tau.. duit takde so must give me extra.. ahaha.. I am thick-skinned Lisa.. hehehe

No comments: