Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Insurance is a must!

Since this morning, the first morning of Eid Mubarak, I've been greeting my teeth at the bad traffic. Everyone is in such a rush to reach their Elder's houses that the defensive and offensive driving classes they took went down the windshield.

Cars keep slithering into other lanes while drivers show their fingers at each other. Harlo people! It's the month of the celebration, not the month of the cursing. So while the other drivers curse and swear at each other, I decided to take a peek at my dad's insurance coverage for cars.

I wasn't at all please by the insurance scheme, so did a little surfing and found this particular site interesting. They have all sort of scheme that even covers poor/ bad driving insurance policies. So I think I need that considering I'm not that much of a driver.

But what really catches my eyes are the policy for teens and elders. I certainly need to get that one. My younger brother is a devil on the road.

No comments: