Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Antiques

I was once again being nagged by mom for the mess I've made during my lazy mood week. So to please her and save my eardrums, I had to open up my cabinets and dodge a few falling photo albums and Webster Dictionaries to do a little bit of cleaning up.

While sneezing my way through, my eye caught sight of a very interesting album that belongs to my elder brother, his precious coins album. Flipping through it, my brains were making the Kah-$hing sound especially when I saw the year a particular coin was made, not to mention it had that tarnished yet golden gleam..

So I made a few check up online for the gold coins and boy did my eyes really bulged out. The coins my brother kept was the Eagles! Imagine my shock when I even learn of the price.. They even have tips on which coins fetch a higher price and looking at this website, I guess its a real good investment on buying Gold Coins. After all, with the highly fluctuating crude oil prices per barrel these days, you may never know when your coins can really turn your bank account into gold..

No comments: