Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, October 08, 2007

A little free time

8th Oct 2007,



Eid Mubarak, Hari Raya Puasa, is coming in less than 4 days. In the midst of cleaning up for the occasion, I had to sacrifice my good pair of lungs when I cleaned up my room. The kids really know how to mess up my place and it took me the whole day to clean off all the junk wrappers, thick dusts, leftover sweet wrappers (I'm gonna have Arul's head when he returns) and change all of the curtains, bedsheets and pick-up the dirty laundry which the kids have managed to hide.

Good thing I was fasting! I was highly tempted to go to Singapore and pull their ears for the mess they put me up with.

Anyway I also made a few cakes. Cake Lapis Prune n Apricots, Cake Lapis Prune n Mango with cinnamon flavor. It was my first try with my own recipe and it works!! ahaha.. although I think next time I'm gonna put in small amount of batter for each layers. The kids help out alot as usual so if the latter cake tasted a bit like mango, you have to thank the kids. It was their idea to put in mango flavour for one layer. At least they didn't put in royal icing on them... hahaha




Abang Azrin is coming over this Wednesday night.. but I think he'll reach here around Thursday morning.. But I'm not really sure cuz he is AZRIN.. hahaha

No comments: