Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not happening..

Things are just not going as planned. I got so many things to finish and submit before the end of this week and not one is near completion.

Then there is another problem of getting a new project which is by far the most difficult job to do once again. No project means no money and no money means I'm going to start becoming a Repo man. Now even my bank account is almost to the point of getting closed by the bank.

Why is this all happening to me AGAIN!!

I really need to get my bearings back all over again and this time I don't think I'm up to the stress its gonna put me in. Last time was bad enough which nearly made me into a hungry hyenna that snaps at everyone that disturbs my peace.

Haiz.. I just can't keep up that happy smiley face anymore. Its just toooooo tiring to keep on pretending everything is gonna be alright and solving everyone's problems that they just love to dump onto me.

I got my own life too ok! But does anyone even bother to listen to me? I don't think they even know I got my own life to work out..

Drat.. life can just be soooo tedious..

No comments: