Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Work.. N more WORK

13th December 2005, Tuesday

Early in the morning while I was just slurping on my heavenly coffee with work starting in like an hours time, my hp rang and before I knew it, work started for the second I put the hp down. And my coffee was still 3/4 unfinished!

So there I was with my unfinished coffee, a pen in my hand, papers scattered on the table and me, well busy writing the stuffs down which are crucial for the company's income. My brain was going on an overdrive as I cliched my contacts which were relevant for the deal that I am seing dollar signs on.

Confused? hehehe.. other than doing engineering work, I have also do the sales of the trading my company is doing. Yes, ladies & gentlemen, I am a very flexible worker who does any job that is thrown at me.

The moment I turn on my office comp, I was practically busy with the current project and nearly missed lunch. Took lunch at 2pm but even eating, my brain was chugging at the lists that I had done in the morning. Which reminds me.. I need to check on the project at the PTP. The customer did say that they wanted to tender the project to us. Need to know whether it is confirmed or not and the date of the project.

Haiz.. So many things so little time..

So anyway right now I'm jumping with excitement as I once again installed my sims2. GO hunny!! I wanted to get the rest of the x-pansion packs but.. way too lazy to go hunting for it..

Til next time dearies!!

Quote of the day: none for the moment... can't think of one

No comments: