Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, December 05, 2005

Gah!!

5th December 2005

I dunno what mom was trying to do but she nearly killed my still-sleeping brain cells with coffee which tasted worse than the weird concoction which I made months ago. Good heavens, it was a total eye jerker for me.

Ugh.. Bad coffee.. That 'sewer drink' should be made illegal!! Gah!!! * shudders at the memory*

Every morning I must have my daily dosage of the heavenly drink before my brain cells could start cranking its rusty and totally stubborn gears into working. And as usual, today I came down from my room with eyebags that could best those pandas in China, poured coffee for myself that was already prepared by mom, drank it only to have it being spat out in the next second.

Yuck!!! Mom heard the retching noises I made and investigated it. She took a look at my expression (no I'm not gonna describe it = p ) and burst out in laughter. Gah!! Am I the only person in the world that has to suffer through this torture? It took her a few minutes to recover and yes I did asked her why she didn't forewarned me earlier. She said she did warned me but I was in my bed when she told me that 'little' information.

Gah!! How was I to know.. Brain never function till coffee is in my veins.. Why in the first place did she make that coffee? haiz... oh I forgot, my fren gave it the day before.. Haiz... Poor me..

After some serious mugs of REAL COFFEE, my brain finally functioned although there was a few glitches during the first few hours. hehehe...

Anyway I helped mom rearraged her garden which looks strangely like a miniature jungle *snickers*. I had a good shock at the amount of weeds and dunno-what-not that was present. That explains the origin of flying bloodsuckers..

Are colored light bulbs suppose to be in buried in soils? *snickers*

So I de-weed them, snip here and there, rearranged the pots and plants, add some pebbles and cute stones and seashells and voilah! I got a a very nice WELL MAINTAINED garden. Did I mention that I found a palm size black frog in one of the pots?

As I have said... a miniature jungle.. hehehe... Am I being over sarcastic? hehehe..

Oklah Gotta go hunny!! Cya later!!

Qoute of the day: Coffee Yum... Caramel is YUMMIER!!!

No comments: