Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Vampy Has Nitemares

6the December 2005

*shivers* What is the worse thing that could ever happen to me, other than bad coffee... Dreaming of my ex-bf.. Eww... Its disgusting.. Its horrible... Its pure nightmare!!

Truly, I think my subconscious mind which I think is highly bored and have a thing for sleeping early, hates me.. grr.. of all the nonsensical stuffs one could dream off. But at the very least in my dream, I get to say to that idiot how much I 'loved' him and what I think of his suffocating too much attention lovey-dovey attitude towards me. It was pure pleasure to see that crushed look on his face. Oh how sweet revenge is..

So anyway today I did work which of course involved welding, repairing poofed out heavy machinery, playing with 3-phase voltage... erm... cut it short, I did my engineering works.. hehehe..

*gasp* What?! A girl doing welding?! Yeah.. yeah.. So? If men can do it, why can't women? Sheesh... people these days.. So male chauvanist!

I feel very estatic today cuz 2 of my fav fics have been updated!! Woohoo way to go peeps!! I guess I'm not the only one with problems in updating fics.. hehehe..

I still haven't post up Indigo Eyes yet.. I've found the chapter to be missing a few 'UMPH' and there are a few bumbs here and there, so maybe by the end of this week I shall post up the edited and revised version of Chp 13 Indigo Eyes.

Therefore before I find myself daggered through with pencils and sharpened candy canes, I better take my leave.. hehehe..

Ciaoz people!!

Quote of the day: Never think that you are alone in the world

No comments: