Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Coffee Hunting...

8th December 2005, 12.ooam

T-hee!! I just came back from my midnight coffee hunting activities!! hehehe.. *lets out a sigh* Yes I know its late n stuff but hey, I reached home just in time for midnight. Who wouldn't wanna pass a free coffee which taste absoutely heavenly and be pampered by my so very caring fren? I wouldn't! Since today I had 4hrs of pure heavenly sleep in the afternoon and coffee singing their way thorough my veins, I feel like I'm ready to conquer the world right now.

Hey don't look at me as if I haven't done any work!! I did!! I got heat burns from the amount of welding jobs I did, trust me the pain is as good as hours of sunburn. So other than fixing the dumb bug in my pc, welding and yada-yada, the day was quite smooth.

There are pending bills and accounts which are giving me a sore eyes but I think I shall leave it for tomorrow, else I'll be so bored that I will start to think that making paper aeroplane is a very interesting issue. Hehehe..

Haiz... Yeah I know that Indigo Eyes is still in pending but I promise to send it out by next week. Hunny, life is never easy and please remember that I have to juggle loads of stuff before I could find some precious time to indulge in my pleasure.

Oh yeah!! My B-day is like one more day to go and no I'm not at all excited. But I think what I'm gonna do for my B-day, that is if none has set anything for me to do, I'd like to cuddle in my bed with a thick new book probably from Terry Brooks or Michael A. Stackpole latest release and hot warm cocoa drink on my bedside and indulge myself in my feminine side. Although some of my friends think those books are a bit too violent to be read for pampering my feminine self.

*shrugs* Oh well.. I don't bother!! Hahaha.. One's man meat is another man's poison. *snickers*

Oklah I think I have mumbled a lil too much tonite or was it morning?.. Erm.. Don't care!! hehehe..

Ciaoz hunny bunnies!!

Quote of the day: Mixing coke and coffee is the best way to make a vampire hyper!!

No comments: