Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Even Vampires Got Bugged!!!

8th December 2005, 10.35pm

Today, *glares murderously at the desktop pc* I spend the whole day trying to get the traitorous pc back in the pink of health. I'm totally gonna murder the idiot who founded spyware/adware!! Its causing me more headache than I would have thought posibble. Now instead of having problems with my I.E browser, I can't log into the net and... the DUMB PC LAGS like a person suffering from constipation.

Argh! I'm seriously contemplating the joy of putting live big fat juicy maggots in the idiot's brain that causes this. My patience is wearing very thin..

Its a good thing that I still have my reliable laptop. *caress lovingly on the Toshiba laptop* Else I would have gone nutsy!!

Do you know how frustrating, how nerve-wrecking, how mind-straining the pure torture it gives to the users? If only I could... Ok zackire.. Breathe in, breathe out... keep cool.. Grr...

Patience hunny... I need to be patient...

Well! *lets out a loud long sigh* Its a few more hours before I'm officially one year older, the day that marks the continuation of the wrinkle plagues. Oh yeah my skin condition is terrible, I look like a wrinkled old granny with overly dry barbequed skin. Yes I know, human didn't create mosturisers for nothing.

Lately, I've been yearning to eat big fat juicy steaks, ice kacang, sour plums and potato chips! Dun ask me why, perhaps I'm going to have my cycle. It always happen whenever my cycle is near. Though the very idea of eating a thick slab of juicy tender T-bone or loin steak is very mouth watering.

Yummy... *drools*

Haiz... But I can't. I need to save and I need to diet. hehehe...

Oklah gotta go now.. Still need to pamper myself..

Ciaoz hunny bunnies!!

Quote of the day: A hungry woman is an angry woman

No comments: