Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, December 12, 2005

Fangy Achievements

12th December 2005

Yay for me!! Finally after endless nights of pondering on what to put on the unedited Chp 13 of Indigo Eyes, I have finally completed the chappie! Woohoo for me!!!

This chapter is like my baby. I have never felt so proud of myself and so.. estatic!! It took me so many nights trying to fit in the missing pieces and to make the chapter flow smoothly with the previous chapters. Yes, by the time I filled in the gaps, I was grinning like a simpleton. hehehe...

So yeah... the chapter has now been updated at FF.net, so those who wish to read on it, well press the button on the side bar.

Anyway I had loads of fun during my B-Day... Had the fun of my life!! I will forever remember it and no I won't describe what I did.. hehehe...

Till next time!

Ciaoz!!

Quote of the day: Smile and enjoy your days no matter how tough it is.

1 comment:

LindahMajid said...

Haha! Wat u did? Nvr want to share.. nvrmind...