Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve


31st December 2005

I hardly realised that today is New Year's Eve. I had thought today was only the 30th.. Haiz.. It seems my memory has once again failed me.. I was just surfing the web when I saw this site, http://mysticallegends.com/, its a site for fanfiction and where fanfic authors like me get along to discuss their latest fic or helps needed. Actually most of the members are from fanfiction.net and yes I joined in the fun. I was actually surprised to find that the site has been on since 2001 and not once had I noticed it.

Anyway lately I have realised that I'm seriously lacking of friends. I really need to go out more often and make my circle of friends larger. Sheesh!! I need a new fresh life if I were to survive for another let say 5 years more.. lol.. But serious.. I really do need to make new frens... but the question is... HOW!!

Lol.. yeah I know it sounds horribly hilarious but try being in my position whereby the population of animals is more than human.. Life can never get more 'fun'..

By the way, the over-hyperactive kittens of mine , Kenny and Felix, are getting more and more hyper. They can't even sit still for a moment before they start sprinting and pawing playfully at each other. There was once while my other cat, Kuning (mix of Persian and a local breed) was napping beside the dining table, Kenny got his paws in the mischief socks and jumped onto the unexpected Kuning. Yes there was a huge meowing and hissing from Kuning while Kenny attempts at running away.. It was hilarious! Thats not the only comical stuffs that those michievious creatures had concocted.

Lately my mind and especially my hands are itching to get this game that was reviewed highly by The Star, a local newspaper. The title is... Ahh!!! I can't remember it!! Oh no.... Just when I wanted to buy it, my stupid memory fails me... grr... Is there a way to change a new memory like the ones they use on the comp? I guess not.. Haiz..

I changed the pictures that I stick on my computer again. This time I stick the pics which I took when my family and my uncle's went together to Cameron Highlands for a holiday. All of the kids look impish especially the vampy-less younger sister of mine. I heard from my sis a few days ago that my cute lil niece had her first crawl at 10pm. Should go to Singapore and see that for myself.

Today at work, I got very pleased at the price rate for this courier company. I sent a huge parcel weighing 6kg to Kota Kinabalu and guess the price I got. They charged me RM43! Cheap! I mean usually I send almost the same weight parcel to K.K at RM60++. I had thought one of the workers took the parcel from us but it was shocking to find that the Marketing Executive came over, packaged it and delivered it. The customer service was very good, reliable and exceptionally friendly!!! Wow! I mean usually the delivery boys would just scowl, mumble a few incohorent words and sweep the package off my hands but this company, they really made my day!!

I take my hat off to JB Express System Sdn Bhd and their hardworking Marketing Executive, Jeffry Cher. If you ask me, they should give the guy a pay raise or a big fat end of year bonus. The service line customer service should get more of these people instead of the idiots who thinks we are giving them problems instead of good money. Seriously, this place is totally lackiing in good customer service. And I mean LACKING!!!

Oklah it seems I have to get back to work.

Happy New Year!!

Ciaoz!

Quote of the day: Why ME?!

1 comment:

LindahMajid said...

Baby now is now crawling all over and... learning to hang onto stuff! Go see her cuteness!