Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another Shots..

21st August 2007,

I was suppose to update this and put it up on the net last weekend but since I got a little caught up, the pics had to be posted today. Anyway its better now than never.

My camera phone is almost full and I'm getting quite bored taking pictures of almost non-breathing subjects, so I got myself another new model. Must have good looks, most preferably a guy, at least an OK body... I nearly gave up at ever finding a new model.. (duh! I'm forever locked up in my office and job) But luckily a delicious new specimen came up!!

Who else but my unexpected, oblivious to my camera dominating antics; Fazly!! Muahaha.. darling, you are now my new specimen..


I had actually wanted to add a few more stuffs but since the florescent light was killing the image, I had no choice but to add a little adjustment to the hue and saturation of the original picture. I was itching to put pink bunnies but since he is my old school mate, I will have to give him the respect he needs by putting the other curvy stuff in.. (next time, I will put the bunnies in!!) Not really the best of my works but it'll do for now.. Will have to take other pics..



Anyway this is another on the spot grabbed picture I did when I was at Liang Court (at Clarke Quay) thrashing through the rain after I had changed passes with the security. You see the lovely rain clouds surrounding the hotel building.. very rare to find in the busy streets of the Lion City.


Pretty right?


Then there is another one I took last Friday in Malaysia while I was heading back from Singapore to my home, Skudai. It was taken from underneath the flyover at Angsana Shopping Mall highway heading to Senai.. I love the puffy clouds..

It has now become my new desktop background

No comments: