Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Typi..Typy.. Type!

1st August 2007,


Wow.. Long time since I posted anything onto this dusty site. Work was a great huge hell with me running around like a mad woman, meeting up "DEADLINES", making sure all my plans go on as smoothly as possible, troubleshooting irritating sites/equipments which just doesn't want to cooperate with me, cleaning up my messy desk....
I need another dose of weekend off.. really draining..

But in between those mad drives, I managed to steal a few minutes and take a few snapshops.. so guess who is in the lime light this time.. *cackles madly

I guess Sha-sha (aka: Shahrul Nizam) had a little too much ABC Special(Air Batu Campur).. Too high sugar intake which causes him a little tipsy on the side.



Then the little brat decided she wanted in when she saw the big twits framed onto my desktop (aka Sha-sha n Me) drat.. too dark n my sony ericsson k610im doesn't have flash.. Sorry Yu-Yut, Acik promise to get another picture with you darling.






Amelia had somehow realised her Acik got new handphone and cutely demanded that I take a photo of her. See the mischevious impish smile she got on all the pics? It scares me sometime when she uses those on me... Note to the Sassy Mom: Keep her away from Barney!!



But the Champion for Last month's Picture of The Month goes to my dearest middle-finger-less handicapped-by-accident elder brother, Azrin! Yes lah brother.. show everyone how you try to pry the durian open... and I really stress on the "try" (cuz he didn't manage to open it) hehehe...

No comments: