Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, August 06, 2007

New Game

Ready for a shopping spree at the most drop dead prices? A plasma TV that cost USD$1.77? Unbelivable? Well that is what this site has to offer.

Unlike Ebay, whereby the prices seem extremely bogus but when it comes to paying the freight charges, it costs much more than the retail ones', this site is really good and you can even do it over your phone (for US citizens only). What I really like about it is the FREE shipping rate and bidding the lowest unique price. So no burnt out pocket holes for me.

To learn more about the instructions on bidding, you can view it here. It's really simple and easy when I read the instructions although I did get a little confuse on the last part of the description regarding the Tax Department. But after watching the video on it, it pretty clears up every confusion I have.

Interested? You can just drop in here.

No comments: