Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy Teachers' Day

2nd September 2007,

Again, I'm late in updating the weird stuffs I've been up to. Anyway before I completely forget, I'd like to formally wish all the teachers a very Happy Teachers' Day, pardon my belated wishes. In Singapore, the 1st of September is a day to remember the hardship and dedication of our hardworking teachers, regardless of the nerves-wreckage the students have haunted upon them.


I'd also like to take the opportunity to wish the teachers who have tolerated my manipulative ways, weird impromptu Hawaiian Dance in the middle of classes which was still being conducted (blame that on the caffeine.. hehehe) and whatever-not I have freaked them out with..

Personally I'd like to give sincerest appreciation to these teachers:



Rulang Primary School (1992-1998):

  • Mdm Low
  • Miss Beh (Now known as Mdm Beh)
  • Mdm Mafaaton
  • Mrs Liew


Boon Lay Secondary School (1998-2001)

  • Mr Lee (D&T teacher)
  • Mr Ismail
  • Ms Wong Bek Wan
  • Ms Sandra (Thank you for standing up for me!!)
  • My Sec 3 &; 4 form teacher.. I can't remember her name; Sorry!
  • Mr Ang (Take out your "Law-ling Block")
  • Mr Raja, disciplinary officer (No doubt you grate my teeth at times, you still have my respect)


ITE Dover -Electronics Dept (2002-2004)

  • Mr Peck (Digital Electronics Principles.. You drilled binary codes into my brains; Thanks!)
  • Mr Henry Ng (Micro P, Calculus, Project Yr 2.. Thanks for your dedication in making me belief that numbers are not a nightmare! Really love you and the free pizzas, hehehe)
  • Mr Chu ( Webpage Design, Project Yr 2.. Thank you for your belief and support in me)
  • Mr Lee (Fundementals of Communication.. I now understand the full fundementals of RF stuffs which you were trying your best in making me understand)

To those whom I had miss, don't mistaken that I've not appreciated the effort you guys had poured out.


Back to my usual rantings. I've conceded in making my friend a pic for him. But no way am I gonna take out the MRT pic of him that I've posted previously in the older post. Give and take hunny.. FYI to all single and available gals, he's still single and looking for a perfect woman. So drop him a line!!




And I also took a pic of myself at Heren B1 with a cow!! hehehe.. Lisa, I took a picture with a cow.. ahaha.. But anyway it wasn't me who take the pic of me, so I place the blame of me looking fat fully on Fazly's shoulder. *sticks out her tounge* See how nice the pic Fazly's in when I took the pic?

I also have a few more pics so post but my handphone is too far away from me to bluetooth it to my comp.. I'm just being plain lazy in climbing the stairs to get to my phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wa ........

wer is that cute little cow? Is it in Spore???

I MUST pose with it ... Itz a gal ... Wooooo ;p