Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Grr..

I am pissed.. I'm frustrated.. I'm hungry.. tired.. sweaty and feasibly needs REST!!!!

Can someone just chase these idiots who are demanding every single drop of my energy away? I'm tempted to chase them off with a butter knife and brandishing my overweight cat on them. Its almost 10pm and I'm still up on my work which started at 8am. The dumb paper work is not even half done.

I want my shower!!! My fuse is only a few milimeter away from being shorted out.

Grr.. Shoo!! Don't disturb me you idiots!!

I want a good long cry....

3 comments:

Fazly said...

Nurasyikin,
Fazly di sini..Hantu-hantu keparat masih kacau u ke? kalau masih kacau ,tinggal nagn i lah.hehe..I pulak jadi hantu nombor 2.Lol..Anywayz, tak panggil pakcik terrer u ke,?

Fazly said...

dah lama tak bual2

Fazly said...

ASYIKIN!!!!! I have sent u our pics in ur email..You will be shocked if u compare it to the original pic..hehe