Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Talk Tok

17th October 2006

Ohh.. I've been happily reading all of my fren's blog and leaving reviews.. Somehow I've made Lisa's blog as a talk show.. hehehe

However I still am left clueless if Jannah has an updated blog or not.. hmm.. Sayang! If u are reading this, pass me your blog link!.. there.. message sent *chuckles*

Also found out that Lisa got another job.. and another weird dream of getting hitched.. *giggles.. that gal can be so dreamy at lots of time..

The haze is trying to choke the breath out of me.. Can't breathe properly and I've been having eye irritation since day 1...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heluu darlink!
here's my link: dearieana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

halo..!!! wat do u mean as a talk show? dun get you!!! and once again,i did not get a new job..i was transferred!!! hmph!