Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ulcers..


11th October 2006

Yay for me cuz all my editing for accounts are done and waiting to be send for auditing.

However amidst my happiness, somethin irritating has been sprouting.. I'm attacked by ulcers!! And to make my life miserable, its right underneath the back of my tongue. There goes all my favourite food... down the drain..

Drat!! Now I'm only allowed to eat non-heaty, non-oily and non-spicy food.

I hate ulcers!!

Oh yeah regarding Indigo Eyes, the chapter 17 is currently being composed. Anyone wanna request any special scenes in the chapter? But then.. this chapter contains strong plot and any affection related is tough to add in the chapter..

However if anyone is requesting for special scenes, I'll try my best to fit in something..

*goes off glaring at the bland looking food*

No comments: