Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chill With SiSters...



5th October 2006

Hah!! Finally!! I finally managed to hang out with my 'sisters'... *grins ruefully* after 2 years of parting, I finally managed to squeeze sometime out and chill!! It was so nice to relive the old days, of course with us being a few years older and much wiser.

We went and purged whatever that is there in Kampng Glam, Arab Street and Geylang Serai. I, bought myself 2 pairs of ear rings which I think is the best steal. The design is so unique and goes with any clothes I pick. The three of us also splurge on an outdated and ex-stock items that was once so expensive, a china silk sling bag. I can't believe what used to be 3 for $10 is now reduced to $1 each.. hahaha.. so guys, next time you have you eyes set on sometime ex and new in the market with only a few cents to spare, wait for a few years for the price to drop.

Also was stopped 3 times by sweet old ladies that got very curious at the Songket Top I was wearing. Yes.. It's an old Songket and yes.. It belongs to my mom.. Can't remember how many times I have to repeat it again and again, much to Lisa's amusement..
(-_-)"

Found out quite alot of new stuffs about my 'sisters'. Jannah is now taking a civil engineering course which I obviously think is a great achievement. Lisa took a private diploma on business management, perhaps I should let her handle my accounts *snickers* and she being the gooofy one, always forget to tell US that she now has a new boy-toy.. hehehe.. yes, I purposely use that crude word.. hahaha

Then we dragged in Nurdin, the lazy Chill Man. Had another round of Maniac on the Loose show, courtesy from the four of us. Surprising, we weren't on the front headlines.. We had left lots of chaos in our wake.. hehehe..

Ahh yes... once again I finally managed to instill my wacko maniac powers on those near me.. hehehe..

Grandma is not getting better. Doctor says she's having stroke. Atuk is having Gout, poor him.. no more favourite food. Cik Lala and family broke fast at granny's house with the order from my mom. Mom cooked Briyani Fish Masala and Bone-Steak.. Indian food, good for me!! ( ^_^ )

Unfortunately, I have forgotten to take a photo with Lisa.. Haiz.. That lady ah.. Nevermind, next time I'll lcoked her down and snap her photo with me when she's daydreaming again.. hehehe..

*goes off munching on Kerepek Ubi Sambal*

No comments: