Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hitting the Rocks


28th September 2006,

Ah... After finally wrecking and squeezing every brain cells I have on work, as usual, finally got some peace time for myself. Broke my fast with Asam Pedas that was overcooked, my mom forgot to turn off the stove.

So now I'm plugged with Goth Music and Death Metal at the highest volume my surround-system headphone could manage which I tell is VERY loud.. But... Ahhh... the music is so relaxing... the rythm guitar and the drum beat is smashing.. been a long time since I can relax myself to such music.. hehehe

I can't stand listening to nasal singing which so many locals so love to sing with.. A desecration to perfect music.

My work is almost 3/4 complete but its so difficult to find a good worker. Any electrician interested in working for my company? Good pay.. but of course you got lots of work cut out for you...

I'm pleased to finally manage to post up the complete chapter 16 of Indigo Eyes. But the stupid thing is when I finally re-read on the posted fic, I finally realise that I forgot to add the part whereby Aunt Agatha ask Ryu why he's wearing that contrasting pink with orange frills shirt.. Oh well.. can always add that one in the later chapters.

Hehehe.. Also see my new icon, Indigo Eyes.. can't help it, got too itchy.. I tried to find a less noise and dusty looking Demando but sadly the quality of anime at that time is bad. Had tried to put a vector mask and all those other nonsense to make Demando look less contrasted and de-speckled and only ended what you see now.

Did some cropping and quick adjustments to Usagi so she wouldn't look so awkward. Couldn't figure out what design look best on them.. oh the decisions.. but finally got a weird idea and voilla!! Not the best though but at least better than nothing.

SO anyone to donate me any good Demando pictures so I can satisfy my icon mania craving? hehehe...

Ps: hmm... found out that template will go haywire when you put weird characters in the title and the contents like the directory backslash. It will cause all the words even in the main nav bar being crossed out.. this is like the 4th time I'm trying to post this but the stupid blog kept saying there's an error in the command I put in.. stupid program..

No comments: