Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, September 15, 2006

Milk


15th September 2006,

Weird of all mysteries... Had Kaya/Margarine sandwhich in the morning.. Also had one large cup of hot Nespray Milk.. ahaha.. yes dearies, this woman here is a heavy drinker of piping hot milk, other than coffee of course. Hahaha...

I always have all my hot drink straight from the boiling kettle, can never drink warm or cold beverages like coffee, milk and tea. So yeah, dad was eyeing my cup and giving me that weird look before chuckling. What? Is it strange to see a 21yr old woman enjoying a piping hot cup of milk?

Oh yeah, another picture, another new cute icon.. ahaha.. did it within 15mins. I'm wanting to do Diamond/Usagi icon but all the Diamond pictures are heavily contrasted and very little in quantity. *jumps around merrily*

Any good artist wanna help me indulge in my current state of interest?

Did nothing much but cracking my brains over the company's website that is still under construction.. ahaha.. yeah its slow in progress.. Hey I just recently had my inspiration on getting the design, so now am scouring around for the pictures and stuffs I wanted as the mixed design in the site.

Gah.. my left eye is giving me pains again.. It has been throbbing madly since last night..

No comments: