Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, September 25, 2006

Hadi Won..


25th September 2006,

Oh sweet heavenly Caramel Macchiato!!

Another Malay stood as the reigning champion for Singapore Idol, Hadi, woohoo for us. But seriously from my point of view, I think Hadi doesn't have that quality to be an idol. Unlike Taufiq Batisah who already have that mysterious aura with him that hypnotises listeners with just his voice, Hadi totally lacks that quality.

I finally found my missing diamond ring.. hehehe.. it was hidden underneath my bed. Yippee for mum, who so loves me and cleaned my room.. *snickers* I have almost given up hope in finding the ring..

Ramadan is back again and I still haven't manage to go for Terawih Prayers, perhaps tomorrow.. At least I make up for the loss by continously reading the Quran and currently I'm in the Suratul Al-Nisaq. Been also waking up late in the morning, catching up lost of sleep.

Mosquitoes are hollowing down on me and I need to get that insecticide before they find me tasty... gah!!

No comments: