Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, September 09, 2006

New Toy!!


9th September 2006,

I got a new toy!!! Woohoo!!! *Grins like mad*

See that new icon? I made that!! Ahaha.. I got the original pic from http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/rkyamaguchirow/ and began my remodelling into this within the hour.. ahaha.. I so love my new toy..

I got other sets of icons and I'll be putting it up on each new posts.. ahaha... new toy, new itch, new things!! I so love the picture with lots of smut between my two most favourite pair.

Regarding the Indigo Eyes, I'm almost done with it.. well 3/4 of it. I can't decide whether to set in the ideas that had just sprouted in my mind days ago or just leave it like that. But if I leave it like that, then the next chapter will be short.

I'm also thinking of indulging on doing drabbles. Its much easier to be doing them than pouring my brains of on the next idea for the next chapter and its based on randomness... However I can't decide on which anime the drabbles will be posted about. There are some reviewers who had personally requested for me to start venturing into Rurouni Kenshin and there are those who wanted for Hana Yori Dango but I'm pinning for my Demando/Usagi ficlets..

Decision, decision, decisions.. tough...

No comments: