Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, September 03, 2006

This and That...


3rd September 2006

Gah! I woke up, did all my household chores and yada-yada before suddenly my mom shouted, "Kin, it's your dad's birthday!"

Oh shit! I totally had forgotten about it. How could I have forgotten something which I have remembered last week? Argh.. my brain and memory needs a through revamp. For what I have forgotten, I made it up in my cooking. Good thing I'm a whipy chef..

It seems I have also forgotten to add a link to the Sesshoumaru-chibi pic in my later post. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8931387/ That's the link for it... Sorry Sammy about forgetting to add the link.. hehehe...

Keep forgetting.. keep forgetting...

Anyway there was a Mat Rempit show aired in one of the TV programmes. Those insufferable monkey-brained homosapiens totally should be rounded up like animals and locked sentenced to 6 years of gruelling basic millitary training. That'll teach those idiots not to monkey around the roads and harming the lives of other motorists. I totally hated them. The pests of the roads.

Unfortunately I am once again unable to complete my Chapter 16 of Indigo Eyes. This time I am not blaming anyone because I'm still exhausted over the previous weeks incident. I'll try my best to hook up some of my spare time for it, although the chances look very minimal.

Still searching for fanfic challenges that look interesting for me to take up with. Hm... Perhaps I should take up some of the drabbles fest.. Looks very interesting considering it's more easier to whip it up instead of trying to mix and match chapters together..

Oh well...

Before I forget!!!! the link for the cute picture of Edward Alphonse above:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14679829/

ciaoz!

No comments: