Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh yeah...



14th October 2006,

Didn't do anything much but feeding my hungry and almost dried up brain cells with cartoons and more cartoons. Too bad I miss the stupidity of Spongebob Square Pants. But there were other good cartoons that Tv3 makes up for my great loss. (^_^)

Then got a surprising shock during Break Fast time. My elder brother and his family came over to break their fast. Luckily there was enough food to go around, considering we usually cook just enough for 3 people unless there was visitors.

Athira was happily munching on Maccoroni Soup like the rest of us (I have mouth ulcers remember..). Then Kak Mar had mom's most famous and Abang Adik's favourite dish, Ikan Sepat Masak Lemak Lada Padi..

They went off at 9pm or so.. Duh! They have almost 12hours of driving to reach Kedah. (pops in another Kuih Baulu)

Hmm... what to cook tomorrow? Should I cook Fish Masala with Briyani Rice or Chicken Tikka Masala? Haiz.. decisions..

Oooh!!! Mom is frying french fries!!! I love you mom!!

(runs off to prepare another cup of coffee)

Ps: the pic above was taken during a REWANG nite for my relatives wedding;
time: 1am, status: dead tired... see how oily and tired I look?

1 comment:

d3arieana said...

u still look gud my dear! JAMBU! ;P