Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, October 16, 2006

Stupid idiots

16th October 2006

I am officially declared Ulcers Free!! Woohoo! So now my dear beloved food, I take great pleasure in eating you.. hahaha...

So what's up in my hermit's life? Stupid TNB took an off day this morning at 1.15am and we were left in the dark medival ages until.. *drum rolls* 3pm!! So ladies and gentlemen, the 4D number of the day is 1153.

What the hell were the TNB thinking?!! From 1.15am all the way to 3pm, no electricity. Good thing I was fasting, else I don't think I can stop the words from spewing out of my mouth. All of my neighbour's factory frozen food went bad and other manufacturing factories went shutdown. Called up 15454, and the operator had the cheek to inform us that everything will be ok by 12noon. Hello?!! What the hell is the other 3 hours for? Coffee break?

I just don't get it.. Why is it that our place always get power blackout? Why can't Putrajaya or KL or the president's building got 15hrs power blackout? I'd like to see that happen to them and take great pleasure at watching TNB squirm under live fire.

Anyway went out to Danga Bay. There is a Bangkok fair. Good nice thingys. Nice clothes *drools*.. but no shoes.. (-_-)"

Haiz.. so no new shoes for my Raya..

1 comment:

d3arieana said...

hei..I did go to danga bay..da lama la..ala cam boring je..planned to naek the roller coaster, ade je dorg..sume rosak la apela..ergh!