Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, November 03, 2006

Summary...

3rd November 2006

What.. what.. what... has happened? Hmm...

1) Grandma passed away peacefully on 18th October or was it 17th? Not sure.. what I know that she went peacefully and this time, I let it out.. I let all out, I didn't bother to hold it in. I still felt the melanchony of it everytime I thought of her but at least its better than the passing of my late grandad..

No more granny to cuddle up with while I seek comfort from my hectic life.. No more food shopping, her cute granny antics, her simple yet delicious cooking... Just no more Nenek.. Everyone who really knows her will remember her as the old sweet granny with lots of grit.. hahaha...

2) Raye has arrived and now stuffing my stomach with goodies.. yummy.. Lepak at my sister's house for a few days.. Amelia was cute and so was Athira.. hahaha.. Those two are like the Ying and Yang.. Still awaiting for my pictures from my elder brother and my sister.. Why so slow Kak Long and Abg Azrin?

My elder brother came over for raye also.. that is like first time in two years.. Gosh, he sure has grown--sideways!! ahaha... Well I think having a kid certainly put a stopper on his blathering "vocabulary" words.

3) Still deciding when to go out Jalan Raye with frens.. With the new company set up, my work schedule really hectic and turned over. Can't even decide when to start or stop..

4) Haiz.. this one is a little complicated.. My secondary school mate actually asked me to be his girlfriend and me being me, thought he was kidding and just spew out joking words and questioning his sanity and other stuffs which my gal frens think is outrageous.. hahaha

Well how the hell do I know he was serious.. I mean we only sms each other once a month since 5mths ago at my cousin's wedding cuz I so love to keep in touch with old frens. Furthermore the thought of him and me being a couple has NEVER crossed my mind. Good heavens, I was his matchmaker you idiot, and I know he always charms his way to gals heart.. Unfortunately for him, I'm just happy to have him as a fren. I can't imagine us being a couple. No way!!

At least he's still my fren now and we are still back to joking like mad idiots again..

To those who thinks matchmaking me is a great idea: DON'T YOU DARE!!!

No comments: