Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, February 15, 2008

Wedding Bells

On the first day of CNY, I had a gathering with old classmates while the rest of the Chinese Community celebrates the New Year. The gathering was a reunion which was always planned out every 6mths or so just to keep in touch with each other.

And boy did I get a shock of my life when I met my buddies. I knew Lisa was to be married during this year most probably during May or so but I didn't expect to be on March, 16th March 2008. I only have a few weeks left to get a decent clothes for her wedding and a an off day to be granted.

Then came another shocker, Qiuting, a good friend of mine during my school days is getting married and its on May. She wasn't thinking about inviting me but hey... no way am I gonna let my good friend walk down the aisle without me cheering her on. It's a big day for her and even though its just a signing at the ROM, that doesn't mean I will not be there. I don't really care for the fancy type of weddings anyway.

But that was just the icing on the cake. The real shocker came when Kamal, my ex and also my good buddy announced he was in the marriage mart. What?!! Why is everyone getting married? The next thing I know, they'll all be eyeing at me to come up with a wedding invitation card. Uh... Isn't that what's happening right now?

That makes almost 80% of my good buddies getting married by the year's end. Well then well wishes for the soon to be newly weds!

And Quiting you better inform me the date and time of your signing!!!

No comments: