Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, February 15, 2008

Gold for my future

My sister and I was discussing amongst each other about the best possibilities of gaining from a marriage dowry. As per Malay custom, the groom has to provide the dowry for his future wife to state that he is financially able and stable to support his soon to be wife and future family additions. Its also a part give to the bride's parents for all the years they have been taking care of the gal and in my position, the endless mischief and pranks I had pulled on my poor parents.. hehehe

But in a Muslim marriage, the most important thing is a Emas Kahwin (I'm not really sure of the English translation for it) which is the monetary gift from the groom to the bride. The best part, the Emas Kahwin is all under the ownership of the bride and can be in monetary for or jewelry.

But I've been thinking perhaps its best that I have a gold coin as my Emas Kahwin. A good future investment which can charter in a lot of profits over the years especially after the hike in the crude oil prices. And what better way to enjoy my Emas Kahwin then getting a few gold coins from Monex Deposit Company and in the same time hire them to handle my future investments.

ooh.. I can hear the Kah-Ching sounds and I can't wait for the retirement program to kick in. The prices of gold will surely be quite high than is compared to now.

No comments: