Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, February 22, 2008

Kedai.tv

Ok so things have been very sickly and I’ve not gotten any Paid Blogs Post to spare me a cup of good coffee. To add to the turmoil, I’m sniveling and sneezing away while trying my best to not look like a Flu infected Rudolf. My medication has run out on me and I need a new and stronger dosage. This is what happens to a woman who very seldom falls sick.Anyway as to Kedai.TV, its up and running and hopefully no bugs. Credit and complaints goes to Azrin, I’m too lazy and busy with my own work and problems to help him with any designs and graphics.

What in the world is Kedai.tv? A shop with TV? or TV in a shop? Nope none of the mentioned. It’s a PayPerClick website that also includes, Paid Blogging, Paid Surveys and Paid Ads all dump into one website. It’s Asian based and brought to you by the weird Geek WitchDoctor, Azrin. He’s the psycho behind it and got the idea from a few websites which I had introduced him to.

So back to the topic, the payment terms are very good as they pay not only via PayPal but also MoneyBookers, Cheques and T/T for local members only. AND!! they are using British Pound Sterling as their currency. Great isn’t it?

Not trying to give free publicity and all but I’m giving free tips to get more money. Siape tak nak? (who doesn’t want?) So good cash, good terms.. what are you waiting for? Join la!!

Which reminds me… I need to do some work on his web design.

No comments: