Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, February 25, 2008

I miss the kids..

Three weeks.. that's three weeks since I last had a nonsensical outburst from my siblings.

21 days since my fridge was ransacked and left empty.

504hrs of pure silence.. no occasional outburst which will then be followed by a large "OWW!"

That's how miserable I am. No kids and brats running around loose. No brats hogging the internet. No bed partner!!!

I want my siblings back.. No doubt they are pain in the neck and stubborn as a mule, they are still my siblings. They are the ones that makes everyone feel at ease. They bring out the child in me...

Damn kiddos, oi!! When are you kids coming back home? I'm not missing you, it's dad.. So get your irritating persons here!

Luv,
Your most irritating elder sister

No comments: