Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Something NEW


12th January 2006

Lately work has been stretching me to the limits. Last week handed in a pile of car accessories samples, a fender or something, to a client and now waiting for the result. It was pure hardwork in making the damn samples... I started on it from 8am and worked my back off til 9.30pm and even once til 10pm. My hands were totally scratched and my fingers!! Hah.. I can bet that if I were to go for a fingerprint test, I would surely fail. They are badly scratched from the dumb wire mesh which I had to painstakingly cut and the sharp edges of those custom made hinges. My fingers were so sorely tested that I had to use a handiplast on the fourth day.

Thought it was the last of hell when finally handed the samples over but complications erupted, badly!! It turns out the adhesives we used to stick the hinges onto the fibre glass body didn't stick well and I had to do some fast calls on the experts of fibre glass. Before I knew it, I had to march in the heavy downpour with the water level an ankle deep and head off to the factory in Singapore and reinstall everything from scratch.. And it was a SUNDAY!!!!

Curse my sorry luck....

Anyway had a nice day off due to Raya Haji and stayed over at gramps with the whole family. It was so relaxing, no work, no noise and mostly.. Lots of food!!! hehehe.. I love my granny!! She always cooks alot whenever her grandchildren came..

But the best part was when sis came over with her family. Everyone was cooing and coddling Amelia and boy was she the center of attention, not that I mind. She is so kawaii!! Oh yes, she crawls and her smile was so extremely cute!!! Grandad had to spoil it all by giving her a mock glare while she was crawling for my Hp and poof!! She turned around and cried for her mommy... hilarious!!

I find the way Amelia crawling to her mommy and making her into an extremely comfy makeshift sofa very endearing.. Really... If I were to have a family of my own, I want a child just like that, of course minus the 'loves-to-cry-at-nothing' attitude.. lol.. And that pic above as you can see, Amelia is chomping her way on a very juicy piece of orange.

Been raining here for a couple of days in a row.. Very cold... Wonder when the monsoon season is gonna end.. I wanna jog, not swim.. hehehe

Cioaz!!
Quote of the day: Smile through your day and you will feel extreme joy by the end of the day

No comments: