Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sickly Vampire...

15th January 2006

Yesterday was the worse day of my life ever since the new year. I was down with sickness that had me running to the toilet every 10 mins and spewing all of the contents in my stomach. It became worse when I came down from my sanctuary and the smell of pineapple tarts hits me. I think I made a new record as I dashed to the nearest toilet. Usually the smell of tarts would have made me dashing to the kitchen and stealing one of them baking tray but this time... It was torture.. I would have never thought my favourite food would turn against me.

That was only half of it! Unfortunately mom cooked my favourite dish which was fish curry and veggie cooked in dhal which became my biggest nightmare. So since nothing in the kitchen could supplement my sickly needs, I went back into the room and did whatever bears during winter do best, hybernate. Just when I thought vomitting for the whole night and day was the only problem, I got another problem tingling in my side, stupid bowels of mine became hyperactive. So there I was sprinting to the toilet for either bowel problems or vomitting.

By the end of the day, my lips became chapped and I was as weak as a babe. I can't even walk properly without bending over like a crone and shivering at the slight gust of the wind. But I did managed to nibble on a slice of bread which fortunately didn't come out like the rest of its friends. At 7pm I finally managed to get my medicine down and if I had known that it would be my miracle cure, I would have eaten them earlier... hehehe.. yes for the whole day I didn't eat my medicine.. *shrugs* Hey... the doctor did say to take my medicine AFTER food and since nothing could stay still in my tummy, I find it pointless to take anything that will soon be deposited into the toilet bowl..

But I hadn't thought that I could sleep my whole day and night away. Wow... Even my past illness had never given me the privileage of sleeping my day away. Hehehe..

There were those weird dreams I had when I was sleeping my sickness off.. I dreamt pineapple tarts were surrounding me with evil intent gleaming in their eyes, which makes me ponder : Pineappple tarts don't have eyes, right?

There were other weird dreams but they were less prominent.. hehehe.. trust my mind to go overdrive when I'm sick..

Anyway I'm feeling much better now although my favourite coffee which I had taken just taken tasted nothing like the previous ones.. must because I'm still recovering.. I'm still avoiding the pineapple tarts, not trusting my still churning stomach..

Oh yeah I almost forgot!! I found an extremely good site for Sims2 downloads!! Woohoo!! Its free but you have to register. They have all sorts of meshes and cool stuffs to download and so far, its the best that I've seen.. Its called Mod Sims 2 and you can check it out at the side navigator bar on the right.

Ciaoz!!

Quote of the day: Burp!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got sick of waking up every 15 minutes to rush to the toilet during unGodly hours... so I slept on the "throne" till my stomach felt much better... hehehe =P