Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, January 07, 2008

Wedding Flowers

Apart from the hectic workload I struggled just now and the braving of the rush hour traffic, I went to meet up with my friend only to have myself downing a large cup of milk and 2 pills of aspirin. My friend was making me loose my bearings with her pacing, worrying and the less than organised wedding list.

Not only was the wedding 2 more months to go, the lady had to start all of her planning in her usual style, Last Minute. Since it was going to be the traditional Malay wedding whereby more than 1000 people will be attending the reception and of course the wedding ceremony, a lot of things had to be prepared.

First off was the wedding lists, then comes the food consumption committee which are able to bear the brunt of 1000 or more hungry people, exchange of wedding gifts for the groom, the wedding costumes, the wedding decorations and of course the wedding flowers.

Flowers can be considered as one of the most important part in a wedding. During the olden times, a thrown and stomped on bouquet of flowers can symbolize the purity of the bride which can sometimes embarrass the said bride.

Then the choice of flowers are also important. So to lessen all the fuss and restore back the peace and quite of my little outing group, I introduced the soon to be bride to bulk wedding flowers. For a fixed and affordable price, customers can get a very money worth wedding package.

This promotion is very well received by the customers as they can receive 23 pieces, including bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, and table arrangements. Everything will be chosen by the bride, but in my case chosen by her unlucky bridesmaid.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey women! Long time no c. hows u?