Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, January 07, 2008

Stop the twitching!

Doing international trade is quite the challenging issue. Everyday, well almost everyday I have to keep track of the current fuel prices, freight charges, transport fee and at the same time answer all the questions from my customers on the phone immediately.

Which is why I really need my internet, computer, network to the main server working smoothly. But there were times when I have to grit my teeth because someone just had to twitch the wrong connections and the whole system became haywire.

I need quick information at my fingertips and every single second counts especially when you know that the customer you are talking to is in a verge of saying, "Kindly proceed with sending your company's banking details. I shall T/T or L/C or make whatever payments to you later."

Some inconsiderate people just will never understand the meaning of information at your fingertips. Heck, I even had my supplier online (msn or skype) while I converse with my customers. That is how efficient the technology these days.

So to those who are responsible for the system breakdown just now, stop the nonsense else I shall personally see to it your monthly wages got cut.

Comprende?

No comments: