Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Smile.. You're on MY camera!!

17th June 2007,

Since I've gotten the new camera, I've decided to be a little nosy reporter and stick my nose into anything that well, catches my eye. This time I've gotten quite a few pictures , don't worry I try not to breach any laws that breaches one's privacy.

Anyway this is a picture I've taken on the irresponsibility of certain contractors that was doing the upgrading works on the overhead flyover which starts from Tampoi to Skudai. This picture however is taken at a junction heading to Taman Perling and Kip Mart Tampoi. See how the tyre tracks of JCB cuts the water flow of the already clogged up drain.. Opps.. I forgot to tell you that it was my dad that took the picture.. hehehehe..


This another picture was of me fooling around at 2am during my RF installation at Far East Shopping Center. Mental Note: One should always goof around to stop Mr. Sandman




By the way I think I should share this little particular "public" toilet with the public.. If you take a good look at it carefully, you'd realise that the make-shift toilet is made a few meters away from the main highway heading to the City from Skudai. I'd suggest you don't ride a bike during the rainy days as their sanitation isn't passable. You'd not wanna know what floats around.. hehehe (get my drift?)

No comments: