Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, June 14, 2007

See the new stuffs..

New stuffs I have for myself and my weird sense of humour.

I got a new 7.1MG pixel digital Rollei Brand at a price of $250.00 along with 1Gb of SanDisk memory card. I wasn't quite happy with the deal cuz I know I should have haggled more but what I can I do.. its paid and done for.. here's the pic of it though:






I also managed to stupidly saw my finger but luckily only the flesh that was sawn off, not my finger... hehehe.. Thanks to the make-do eletrical black pvc tape, my finger was saved (there wasn't a handi-plast). I was suppose to just saw a small hole in the false ceiling to make access during my running of 7/8 RF feeder cable but then I got unlucky. I got the pic of my dried encrusted finger.. Yeah I know I'm acting like a sadistic maniac.. hehehe..





Also did RF installation at Far East Shopping Center. I didn't know they had a Scotts Bar there and it was pretty fun hearing and watching them be at "home" during the happy hours. (I had to do night duty Darls)

No comments: