Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I Totally DESPISE doing Accounts!!!

12th April 2006,

I'm starting to think that someone or some annoying entity totally hates me or have a cynic humor at seeing me wallowing in misery.

The stupid dateline is nearing soon which means all the irritating and most hated Accounts have to be nicely done and balanced. It would be extremely easy and fun thing to do but unfortunately my hatred towards that particualar subject grows deep and I totally DESPISE that horrible fill-up-the-columns-with- numbers-subject.

Yuck!!! The very sight of those numbers makes me shudders but unfortunately I had to do the blasted accounts since none was able to do it except me.. Why can't anyone understand the fact that I got a E8 for accounts on my O'Levels... But No.... just because I manage to do such a 'great' job last year, the blasted thing had to be shouldered by me... Holy Ballistic!!

grr... Anyway I shouldn't get my entire life be destroyed by mere numbers. I finally updated chapter 14 of Indigo Eyes and lots of the readers are jumping up and down in joy.. hehehe.. I so love enjoy writing even though there are times I grumble at the time it took to finish one chapter up. But to read the lovely reviews the readers wrote just made my day and currently my brain is plugging out new ideas for the upcoming chapter. But the problem is.. when can I find a free time to slot in... hmm...

The sales I'm doing is giving me a headache. Too many enquiries but rarely returned with a good sales promises.. haiz... I need to clinched at least 4 deals before the month ends to make this thing work out.. Impounding headache is gonna kill me one day.

I tried to clean up my extremely messy table but somehow it got messier than before.. hehehe.. I wonder how that happens... Hmm... *snickers*

The metal cutter machine broke down again and I had to repair it. This is not the first time the machine broke down but at least it didn't try to take my arm off unlike the other blue colored circular saw machine. I still remember that scary time *shudders*. It was last year and I was doing a troubleshoot on the machine since it broke down due to some unforseen reasons.

I had checked all of the connectivity of the wire and everything seems to be working, the carbon brush, the motor, everthing basically. Thinking to test it, I plugged in the machine and on it. At first it was ok but after a few seconds the machine began to vibrate dangerously and the grinding blade began to wobble. Before I could even manage to turn it off, suddenly the machine lets out an explosive sound and a huge portion of the blade was flying like a broken disc straight to me.

Thankfully I was wearing long sleeved denim jacket, goggles and gloves (I always wear them everytime I did engineering works) else my left hand would have certainly been sliced off. A good portion of my jacket was thorn off, saving me with lacerations on my arm. It turns out that the machine which was originally sold to us was missing a few important parts and I was blowing my top off at the idiotic company's QA inspection.

Until now, that scare constantly appeared everytime I was given an Engineering Task be it welding, troubleshoot, metal cutting, latheing.. Haiz..

But at least I get to cut some slack on the accounts!!! Yippee!!!!

Accounts are very evil creations....

1 comment:

LindahMajid said...

Need help? haha
BTW, it's DEADLINEs
wahahaha