Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Grr...

20th April 2006

Didn't do anything much today except work and more work. However I manage to actually bury the accounts for the time being in some dusty corner in the office which is oblivious to everyone.. *snickers.. what? *blinks innocently* Those monsters gave me nightmares...

Of course there was a few sight seeing done while I was doing my work in the net... Finally realised that there are such things as spray stockings. Yeah I know the product has long been in the market but hey... I am a hermit : p

Yesterday decided to be the Chef of the Day. I cooked two dishes and I can assure both are steaming.. hehehe

I am reading up on Australia and China Free Trade agreement now while trying to get ideas on what to write in this site.. LOL.. Oh yeah I finally managed to borrow Tenequil, 2nd book of High Druid of Shannara by Terry Brooks. But here's the shocking part: I haven't even started reading it.. Yes I know.. very shocking to find me, the book freak, to actually pass an opportunity like this.

Dunno lah *shrugs* nowadays I'm not at all interested in anything else except the commentary reviews written in Star newspapers.. hehehe.. now that is an entertainment. I love the comments left by frisked Malaysians who are either unhappy with their way of living or others.

After living here in Malaysia, I can only say one thing about their customers service. BAD. I don't want to bring up a few suggestions cuz it will most probably fill up the whole page..

Anyway currently I'm doing the first stages of Chapter 15 of Indigo Eyes.. yeah.. yay to all of my beloved readers.. *gah*

I think I better stop now.. I just can't carry on trying to act all cheery at this moment. My crams are killing me...

No comments: