Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another boring day..

20th May 2007,



Another boring Sunday and tomorrow is going to be another day at work. Argh! I need a longer holiday. My paper work is still not yet completed and there is still a thick stack lying in my dusty corner but it has at least dropped a few cm.. hehehe..



I got a new handphone, K610im, SonyEricsson. Its an Ok phone, easy to handle and manuever around, nothing hightech like Nokia 6680 where you can find Microsoft Office at your fingertips. I was expecting something with all those techie software and some mumbo jumbo games but I was disappointed with only 2 games that bore my brain to death. The camera is not equiped with a zoom in lens but its 2MG makes up for the loss.

The small numpad is an irritant to people like me, whose fingers are just not meant for small keypads. My fingers keep pressing the wrong pads almost everytime I sms. But overall the handphone is good for those who hates complexity of the tech world. And since I only need to use my handphone for picture taking and basic telephone calls and sms, the phone is OK to me.

I haven't try the video call... still looking for my frens who have 3G compatible phone. Til then, I shall update the rest of the phone uses on the next blog entry.