Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tired... n HUNGRY

21st March 2006,

I am tired, testy... and extremely HUNGRY!!! I was so hungry that had my lunch at 11am.. Hmm come to think of it, I didn't have any breakfast.. lol..

I finished work at 12am midnight lastnight. Not only was I tired, I was stressed, hungry and achy all over... I thought a good night sleep would do the trick but I was nicely reminded of that stupid stress when I woke up at 6am this morning.

I woke up with a frustrated frown, aches and an insistent urge to scream my stress out. I couldn't open my eyes... *sniff* so tired and hungry....

I was miserable....

Anyway, as usual when hunger consumes my mind, I could do nothing but concentrate on getting some decent large pile of food into my grumbling stomach. Yes, I was whining and telling anybody who would listen to me about my sudden hunger misery. Then at 5pm, I had another large pile of food, yummy, and off to continue my endless work.

Also read my best friend's blog which she have just started to adopt. Hmm... I wonder when she'll forget that she has a blog.. *snickers* She has a bad habit of forgetting things.

Hmm.. I think I wanna eat Asam Laksa Maggi (instant noodle) for my dinner, got a sudden urge to eat it suddenly.. yummy!!

Oklah gotta go.. Ciaoz!!

No comments: