Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Men are ALL DICKERS

21st February 2006

Forgive me for being so biase but I just can't help it.. MEN ARE ALL DICKERS
I cannot help myself after like 2 months plus of pondering what the hell I did to my friend that he insist on ignoring my SMS and cheerful morning hellos, I finally found out something.

HE'S SLEEPING WITH HIS CLERK!!!

Eww... *pukes*.. *gags* I can't take it.. Its too disgusting.. Isn't there an office guideline that says AVOID SLEEPING WITH YOUR WORKER?

For godsakes, no matter how pretty and downright sexy your worker is, you don't go around sleeping with them.. especially in your own factory!! How the hell I know that? Simple, he kinda made an empy room in the factory as his residence and I happen to do the same thing to my own factory plus my factory faces his, so hell of course I knew he's sleeping with her!!

I saw her car parked at his place but she's in his car and they drove off to somewhere. I thought it was something else until I saw her the next morning at 11am in a pair of shorts that could be mistaken as box shorts and him well.. practically drooling all over her.. FYI, she's plumb.. They have been secretly sleeping with each other until recently well.. their lil secret was known to me. Oh yeah, they did again lastnight.. DISGUSTING!!!

Really.. If he has a girlfriend, just tell that to my face, after all.. I took him as my good friend, unless he thought otherwise.. *snorts

My point of view of him has now dropped to minus sub-zero. I had thought he would have acted more frank, open and adult but after this episode of 'Keeping away from Crazy Friend'.. well he can just kiss my ass goodbye. Some friend he is! Come on lah.. I knew him far longer than his clerk and he just throw me like some dirtbag for a plump gal who just 4mth worked for him.

I think just becuz I keep sms-ing him almost everyday to ask what's wrong he thinks I'm some sort of easy catch who falls for him.. PUH..LEASE!!!! Forget it! From now on, I shall never be friendly with the gender from Mars again. They should just stick their D*** into other holes.. LOL

Really.. this whole episode is still making me feel like taking an axe and hacked his head off.. No i'm not jealous.. I'm just pissed of the treatment he gave his GOOD FRIEND after sleeping with his worker.. *gags

Haiz.. What's the point.. I just wished them good luck, god knows they need it, and be done with it..

Ciaoz!!

1 comment:

LindahMajid said...

Alahai... mare nye kawan kite ni.. so come down to my place tonite and we can diss them all together! haha..
Of coz, let's watch some good girl kick guy's butt movie!
Yey!
Girl power rulez!!